A revista Applied Physics A: Materials Science & Processing, vol. 89, n.º 4, 2007, tem uma secção temática intitulada sobre a arqueologia molecular e estrutural.
Os artigos podem ser acedidos integralmente aqui (acesso reservado).
- J. L. Hodeau, R. Guinebretiere, Crystallography: past and present, pp. 813-823
- E. Welcomme, P. Walter, P. Bleuet, J. L. Hodeau, E. Dooryhee, P. Martinetto, M. Menu, Classification of lead white pigments using synchrotron radiation micro X-ray diffraction, pp. 825-832
- R. J.H. Clark, The scientific investigation of artwork and archaeological artefacts: Raman microscopy as a structural, analytical and forensic tool, pp. 833-840
- M. Cotte, E. Checroun, J. Susini, P. Walter, Micro-analytical study of interactions between oil and lead compounds in paintings, pp. 841-848
- C. Miliani, F. Rosi, A. Burnstock, B. G. Brunetti, A. Sgamellotti, Non-invasive in-situ investigations versus micro-sampling: a comparative study on a Renoirs painting, pp. 849-856
- Gianoncelli, G. Kourousias, Limitations of portable XRF implementations in evaluating depth information: an archaeometric perspective, pp. 857-863
- J. Castaing, P. Walter, P. Veyssière, Extended defects in crystals: examples in powder processing for ancient cosmetics, pp. 865-869
- P. Garside, P. Wyeth, Crystallinity and degradation of silk: correlations between analytical signatures and physical condition on ageing, pp. 871-876
- M. Müller, B. Murphy, M. Burghammer, C. Riekel, E. Pantos, J. Gunneweg, Ageing of native cellulose fibres under archaeological conditions: textiles from the Dead Sea region studied using synchrotron X-ray microdiffraction, pp. 877-881
- J. Lojewska, M. Missori, A. Lubanska, P. Grimaldi, K. Zi?ba, L. M. Proniewicz, A. Congiu Castellano, Carbonyl groups development on degraded cellulose. Correlation between spectroscopic and chemical results, pp. 883-887
- M. Hargittai, Symmetry, crystallography, and art, pp. 889-898
- G. Artioli, Crystallographic texture analysis of archaeological metals: interpretation of manufacturing techniques, pp. 899-908