Parte do n.º 1-2 do vol. 392 da revista Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, de 2008, é dedicado à publicação de artigos que foram apresentados no encontro Characterization of organic materials (binding media, varnishes, pigments) in paint cross sections, que decorreu em Bolonha em 2007 sob os auspícios do Eu-ARTECH.
Os artigos estão disponíveis aqui (acesso condicionado).
- Rocco Mazzeo, Aldo Roda, The characterization of paintings: some key research issues, pp. 27-28
- Luisa Dolci, Giorgia Sciutto, Massimo Guardigli, Manuela Rizzoli, Silvia Prati, Rocco Mazzeo, Aldo Roda, Ultrasensitive chemiluminescent immunochemical identification and localization of protein components in painting cross-sections by microscope low-light imaging, pp. 29-35
- Marika Spring, Camilla Ricci, David Peggie, Sergei Kazarian, ATR-FTIR imaging for the analysis of organic materials in paint cross sections: case studies on paint samples from the National Gallery, London, pp. 37-45
- Adriana Rizzo, Progress in the application of ATR-FTIR microscopy to the study of multi-layered cross-sections from works of art, pp. 47-55
- M. Vagnini, L. Pitzurra, L. Cartechini, C. Miliani, B. Brunetti, A. Sgamellotti, Identification of proteins in painting cross-sections by immunofluorescence microscopy, pp. 57-64
- R. Mazzeo, S. Prati, M. Quaranta, E. Joseph, E. Kendix, M. Galeotti, Attenuated total reflection micro FTIR characterisation of pigment–binder interaction in reconstructed paint films, pp. 65-76
- Charlotte Martin de Fonjaudran, Austin Nevin, Francesca Piqué, Sharon Cather, Stratigraphic analysis of organic materials in wall painting samples using micro-FTIR attenuated total reflectance and a novel sample preparation technique, pp. 77-86
- Hernanz, I. Bratu, O. Marutoiu, C. Marutoiu, J. Gavira-Vallejo, H. Edwards, Micro-Raman spectroscopic investigation of external wall paintings from St. Dumitru’s Church, Suceava, Romania, pp. 263-268