Começou a ser distribuído o terceiro número de 2008 da revista Studies in Conservation.
- J. Rodríguez-Gordillo, M. P. Sáez-Pérez, The influence of solar radiation on the deterioration of the marble columns in the Courtyard of the Lions in the Alhambra, pp. 145-157
- Francesca Bordignon, Paolo Postorino, Paolo Dore, Marisa Laurenzi Tabasso, The formation of metal oxalates in the painted layers of a medieval polychrome on stone, as revealed by micro-Raman spectroscopy, pp. 158-169
- John K. Delaney, E. René De La Rie, Mady Elias, Li-Piin Sung, Kathryn M. Morales, The role of varnishes in modifying light reflection from rough surfaces: a study of changes in light scattering caused by variations in varnish topography and development of a drying model, pp. 170-186
- Ottaviano Allegretti, Francesca Raffaelli, Barrier effect to water vapour of early European painting materials on wood panels, pp. 187-197
- David Bomford, Snapshots of technical art history, pp. 198-203