Acabou de ser publicado o Journal of Cultural Heritage, vol. 11, n.º 2, 2010.
A revista está disponível aqui [acesso condicionado].
- José María Fuentes, Methodological bases for documenting and reusing vernacular farm architecture, pp. 119-129
- Enrico Quagliarini, Stefano Lenci, Marco Iorio, Mechanical properties of adobe walls in a Roman Republican domus at Suasa, pp. 130-137
- Ramón Zárraga, Jorge Cervantes, Carmen Salazar-Hernandez, George Wheeler, Effect of the addition of hydroxyl-terminated polydimethylsiloxane to TEOS-based stone consolidants, pp. 138-144
- Joan P. Poor, Jeannette D. Snowball, The valuation of campus built heritage from the student perspective: Comparative analysis of Rhodes University in South Africa and St. Mary's College of Maryland in the United States, pp. 145-154
- Beatriz Plaza, Valuing museums as economic engines: Willingness to pay or discounting of cash-flows?, pp. 155-162
- Bruno Calderoni, Giuseppe Cecere, Emilia Angela Cordasco, Luigi Guerriero, Pietro Lenza, Gaetano Manfredi, Metrological definition and evaluation of some mechanical properties of post-medieval Neapolitan yellow tuff masonry, pp. 163-171
- José Paulino Fernández Álvarez, A. García-Lengomín Pieiga, C. J. Suárez-Lázare, New concepts in reassessing mining heritage: A study and its implications from the Ancient Iron Mine of Llumeres (North Spain), pp. 172-179
- Marisa Pamplona, Mathias Kocher, Rolf Snethlage, Halite - A new calibration material for microdrilling resistance measurements, pp. 180-184
- Marco D'Orazio, Enrico Quagliarini, Study on some sorption properties of treated bentonites for their potential use as a moisture regulating system for the preservation of historical wooden elements, pp. 185-195
- Dario Ambrosini, Claudia Daffara, Roberta Di Biase, Domenica Paoletti, Luca Pezzati, Roberto Bellucci, Francesca Bettini, Integrated reflectography and thermography for wooden paintings diagnostics, pp. 196-204
- Dario Camuffo, Emanuela Pagan, Sirkka Rissanen, Lukasz Bratasz, Roman Kozlowski, Marco Camuffo, Antonio della Valle, An advanced church heating system favourable to artworks: A contribution to European standardisation, pp. 205-219
- Nasser Abu Zeid, Marco Balducci, Francesco Bartocci, Roberto Regni, Giovanni Santarato, Indirect estimation of injected mortar volume in historical walls using the electrical resistivity tomography, pp. 220-227
- Feigao Xu, Jian Tang, Shixiang Gao, Characterization and origin of weathering crusts on Kylin carved-stone, Kylin countryside, Nanjing - A case study, pp. 228-232
- Antonio Serra, Daniela Manno, Emanuela Filippo, Rosa Vitale, Giuseppe Sarcinelli, Lucio Calcagnile, Gianluca Quarta, Giuseppe Giovannelli, Benedetto Bozzini, Aldo Siciliano, Unusual coin from the Parabita hoard: combined use of surface and micro-analytical techniques for its characterisation, pp. 233-238