Acabou de ser publicado o Journal of the Institute of Conservation, vol. 33, n.º 1, 2010.
Os artigos estão aqui [acesso condicionado].
- Mim A. Bower, Michael G. Campana, Caroline Checkley-Scott, Barry Knight, Christopher J. Howe, The potential for extraction and exploitation of DNA from parchment: a review of the opportunities and hurdles, pp. 1-11
- Katerina Powell, Analysis and consolidation of lifting ink in a twelfth-century manuscript, pp. 13-27
- Ann-Marie Miller, Lesley Hanson, The maker and the monk: conservation of the Mercator Atlas of Europe, pp. 29-39
- Alexis Hagadorn, Jeffrey S. Peachey, The use of parchment to reinforce split wooden bookboards, with preliminary observations into the effects of RH cycling on these repairs, pp. 41-63
- Anna E. Bülow, Collection management using preservation risk assessment, pp. 65-78
- Graeme Scott, Farideh Fekrsanati, Fiona MacKinnon, Margrit Reuss, Clara von Waldthausen, Back to Bali: the effectiveness of using microclimates during a loan of artworks on paper between the Netherlands and Indonesia, pp. 79-92
- Regina Belard, The May 1st Sutra: conservation of a Nara-period handscroll, pp. 93-109