Acabou de ser publicada a revista Studies in Conservation, volume 55, n.º 2, de 2010.
- Sarah Staniforth, Slow conservation, pp. 74-80
- Ellen Pearlstein, Lionel Keene, Evaluating color and fading of Red-Shafted Flicker (Colaptes auratus cafer) feathers: technical and cultural considerations, pp. 81-94
- Jörg Stelzner. Nicole Ebinger-Rist, Christina Peek, Burkhard Schillinger, The applications f 3D computed tomography with X -rays and neutrons to visualise archaeological objects in blocks of soil, pp. 95-106
- Krista Blessley, Christina Young, John Nunn, Jim Coddington, Steven Shepard, The feasibility of flash thermography for the examination and conservation of works of art, pp. 107-120
- Michel Dubus, Milan Kouril, Thi-Phuong Ngwen, Tomas Prosek, Mandana Saheb, Jim Tate, Monitoring copper and silver corrosion in different museum environments by electrical resistance measurement, pp. 121-133
- E René de la Rie, John K. Delaney, Kathryn M. Morales, Christopher A. Maines, Li-Piin Sung, Modification of surface roughness by various varnishes and effect on light reflection, pp. 134-143