A revista Applied Physics A: Materials Science & Processing, vol. 106, n.º 2, 2012, há pouco publicada, é um número temático dedidcado a “Optical Technologies in Art and Archaeology”.
Está disponível aqui [acesso condicionado].
- G. Filippidis, M. Massaouti, A. Selimis, E. Gualda, J. M. Manceau, S. Tzortzakis, Nonlinear imaging and THz diagnostic tools in the service of Cultural Heritage, pp. 257-263
- Piotr Targowski, Magdalena Iwanicka, Optical Coherence Tomography: its role in the non-invasive structural examination and conservation of cultural heritage objects—a review, pp. 265-277
- Izumi Nakai, Yoshinari Abe, Portable X-ray powder diffractometer for the analysis of art and archaeological materials, pp. 279-293
- C. Miliani, F. Rosi, A. Daveri, B. Brunetti, Reflection infrared spectroscopy for the non-invasive in situ study of artists’ pigments, pp. 295-307
- Haida Liang, Advances in multispectral and hyperspectral imaging for archaeology and art conservation, pp. 309-323
- B. Kanngießer, W. Malzer, I. Mantouvalou, D. Sokaras, A. Karydas, A deep view in cultural heritage—confocal micro X-ray spectroscopy for depth resolved elemental analysis, pp. 325-338
- Austin Nevin, Giuseppe Spoto, Demetrios Anglos, Laser spectroscopies for elemental and molecular analysis in art and archaeology, pp. 339-361
- Deneckere, B. Vekemans, L. Van de Voorde, P. De Paepe, L. Vincze, L. Moens, P. Vandenabeele, Feasibility study of the application of micro-Raman imaging as complement to micro-XRF imaging, pp. 363-376
- Loïc Bertrand, Laurianne Robinet, Mathieu Thoury, Koen Janssens, Serge Cohen, Sebastian Schöder, Cultural heritage and archaeology materials studied by synchrotron spectroscopy and imaging, pp. 377-396
- Vivi Tornari, Elsa Tsiranidou, Eirini Bernikola, Interference fringe-patterns association to defect-types in artwork conservation: an experiment and research validation review, pp. 397-410
- Ann Fenech, Matija Strlic, May Cassar, The past and the future of chromogenic colour photographs: lifetime modelling using near-infrared spectroscopy & enhancement using hypoxia, pp. 411-417
- S. Siano, J. Agresti, I. Cacciari, D. Ciofini, M. Mascalchi, I. Osticioli, A. Mencaglia, Laser cleaning in conservation of stone, metal, and painted artifacts: state of the art and new insights on the use of the Nd:YAG lasers, pp. 419-446
- Paraskevi Pouli, Mohamed Oujja, Marta Castillejo, Practical issues in laser cleaning of stone and painted artefacts: optimisation procedures and side effects, pp. 447-464