O volume 35, n.º 1, da revista Journal of the Institute of Conservation foi há pouco publicado.
Está aqui, com acesso condicionado.
- Helen Ganiaris, Liz Barham, Liz Goodman, Great expectations: a review of iron from waterlogged contexts from London sites excavated in the 1980s and 1990s, pp. 3-13
- Mari Gravgaard, Jettie van Lanschot, Cysteine as a non-toxic corrosion inhibitor for copper alloys in conservation, pp. 14-24
- Jeremy Uden, Francesco Grazzi, Francesco Civita, Antonella Scherillo, Heather Richardson, Laura Bartoli, Marco Zoppi, Time-of-flight neutron diffraction: a new analytical technique for conservation?, pp. 25-39
- Paul Garside, Paul Wyeth, Xiaomei Zhang, Categorizing tin phosphate/silicate-weighted silks on site by near-infrared spectroscopy, pp. 40-49
- Anne-Claire de Poulpiquet, The conservation of a Hawaiian kapa: use of size-exclusion chromatography (SEC) for the evaluation of cellulose degradation caused by oil and sodium chloride, pp. 50-61
- Bettina Ebert, Brian Singer, Nicky Grimaldi, Aquazol as a consolidant for matte paint on Vietnamese paintings, pp. 62-76
- Verena Kotonski, The conservation of nineteenth-century leather-covered willow baskets from Franconia/Bavaria, pp. 77-91
- Eklund, Julie A., The possible effects of preparation and conservation treatments on DNA research, using treatments for basketry as a case study, pp. 92-102
- Gemma Aboe, Packaging and storage solutions for archaeological basketry: a selection of practical designs, pp. 103-111