Acabou de ser livremente disponibilizada online a seguinte tese:
Annelies van Loon, Color changes and chemical reactivity in seventeenth-century oil paintings, tese de doutoramento, Amsterdam, Universiteit van Amsterdam, 2008, aqui.
Trta-se de uma tese desenvolvida no FOM Institute for Atomic and Molecular Physics (AMOLF) no âmbito do projecto De Mayerne.
- Improving the surface quality of paint cross-sections for analytical imaging studies with SR-FTIR and static-SIMS
- The relationship between preservation and technique in the paintings of the Oranjezaal
- The whitening of bone black in oil paint films
- White hazes and surface crusts on dark oil paint films
- Darkening as a result of increased transparency in 17thC oil paintings