Acabou de ser publicado o último número de 2008 da revista Restaurator.
- Ulrike Hahner, Treatment of damaged 18th- and 19th-century manuscripts: introduction to an interdisciplinary research project funded by the DFG, pp. 203-218
- Ute Henniges, Antje Potthast, Phytate treatment of metallo-gallate inks: Investigation of its effectiveness on model and historic paper samples, pp. 219-234
- Oliver Hahn, Max Wilke, Timo Wolff, Influence of aqueous calcium phytate/calcium hydrogen carbonate treatment on the chemical composition of iron gall inks, pp. 235-250
- Gudrun Bromm, Authentic characteristics in manuscripts: An analysis of relevant characteristics before and after aqueous treatment, pp. 251-261
- Ulrich Hussong, What is an original? The interests of the historian working with manuscripts, for example those of Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm, pp. 262-273
- Enke Huhsmann, Ulrike Hahner, Work standard for the treatment of 18th- and 19th-century iron gall ink documents with calcium phytate and calcium hydrogen carbonate, pp. 274-319
Os artigos estão disponíveis aqui [acesso condicionado].