No seguimento do encontro Technart 2007, que decorreu em Lisboa, de 27 a 30 de Abril de 2009 realizar-se-á em Atenas o encontro Technart 2009.
The aim of TECHNART 2009 is to provide a scientific forum to present and promote the use of analytical spectroscopy techniques in the field of Cultural Heritage. The conference builds on the momentum of TECHNART2007 offering an outstanding and unique opportunity for exchanging knowledge on leading edge developments. Cultural Heritage studies are interpreted in a broad sense, including pigments, stones, metals, glass, ceramics, chemometrics on artwork studies, resins, fibers, forensic applications in art history, archaeology and conservation science.
TECHNART 2009 is co-organized by the Institute of Nuclear Physics at NCSR "Demokritos", Athens and the Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser at FORTH, Heraklion, Crete (IESL-FORTH) and will take place in the city of Athens at the main auditorium of the National Hellenic Research Foundation, Greece, from 27 to 30 April 2009.
- X-ray Microanalysis (XRF, PIXE, XRD, SEM-EDX)
- Confocal X-ray Microscopy (3D Micro-XRF, 3D Micro-PIXE)
- Synchrotron, Ion Beam and Neutron based techniques/instrumentation
- FT-IR and Raman microscopy
- UV-Vis and NIR absorption/ reflectance and fluorescence
- Laser-based analytical techniques
- Magnetic resonance techniques
- Chromatography & Mass spectrometry (GC, HPLC)
- Optical imaging & coherence techniques
- Mobile spectrometry & remote sensing
Mais informações podem ser obtidas aqui.