Acabou de ser publicada a revista Studies in Conservation, vol. 57, n.º 3, de 2012.
- Alessandro Zucchiatti, Aurelio Climent Font, Maria Clelia Galassi, PIXE and IRR analysis of sixteenth-century ink drawings by Luca Cambiaso and his school, pp. 131-141
- Doris E. Couture-Rigert, P. Jane Sirois, Elizabeth A. Moffatt, An investigation into the cause of corrosion on indoor bronze sculpture, pp. 142-163
- Kenta Higashijima, Chiaki Hori, Kiyohiko Igarashi, Toshiharu Enomae, Akira Isogai, First aid for flood-damaged paper using saltwater: The inhibiting effect of saltwater on mold growth, pp. 164-171
- Iris Kapelouzou, The inherent sharing of conservation decisions, pp. 172-182
- Anders G. Nord, Kate Tronner, Karin Björling Olausson, rling, Copper vanadate minerals found in mediaeval mural paintings, pp. 183-186